Thursday 12 June 2008

welcome to the jungle

Whenever I go away even for just a few days the garden seems to grow and change, its generally my first port of call before tea or toilet. I dont get to appreciate it if I'm here 24/7, its only when I return I realise how amazing it is or how out of control things are getting. I totally have my hands up that I really dont know anything about garden design which does frustrate me, I guess I will have to learn like all good gardeners.
This crazy monster is clary sage, I bought it has a one pound herb last year and I'm not even sure if I like it. Oh yeah it smells of B O. Yuck!!
Its not like anything I've ever grown, just one of those curious plants that you dont often see.
Gosh there is so much going on in the garden this
week, this could be a long post.

No comments: